Sunday, September 1, 2013

Blogtember!

Posted by Unknown at 6:32 PM
Hello Friends!

As per usual, I've been neglecting my blog. Life has been so crazy this summer- it seems like I'm never home! To make up for the flaky blogging, I've decided to do something that I'm calling "Blogtember!"

Here's the plan- Ideally, I'll be posting three blog posts per week, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. They will vary in length and topic, but I'm thinking there will be a lot of product reviews as well as a few longer posts. 

I would love it if you guys had any ideas for posts you would like to see! You can leave ideas either as comments on here or you can tweet me @nanibug03.

Let me know if you're going to do Blogtember too!

Always,

Nani xx

Follow me on:
Google+ 
Twitter
Bloglovin'
Instagram

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Lovely Ladybug Beauty Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos